who claimed my kids taxes?

Answer this question

  • who claimed my kids taxes?


Answer #1 | 08/02 2014 21:41
This is happening to me. H&r told me to file claiming the child IRS will figure out the rest. If you have the same last name a the child you do not have to provide the ssi card but if the person claiming the child HSS the same last name they only need the number but with tax act all you need is the numbet
Answer #2 | 08/02 2014 10:34
How would we know?
Answer #3 | 08/02 2014 16:22
If they live with you, and you are the one with the legal right to claim them, then go ahead and claim them. If someone already has, you'll have to mail in your return, then the IRS will sort it out.
Answer #4 | 08/02 2014 09:21
if your children had income, they would have filed their own tax returns if you are asking who claimed them on their taxes, look around and who has access to their SSN's, names, b'dates etc IRS will not tell you and other than facing the person you suspect you will not find out

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account