Which college to attend if I want to be a teacher?

Answer this question

  • Which college to attend if I want to be a teacher?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 18:39
You don't attend college, you attend University.
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 18:47
It's best to attend a state school when you want to be a teacher. New teachers only make between 35K-45K a year depending on where you live in the country. It wouldn't make sense to attend an expensive private school and obtain 100K in loans for job that doesn't even pay 50K a year. Most states also require teachers to obtain a master's degree within five years of their start date. This expense is entirely paid for by the teacher, so you need to take that into account when obtaining your bachelor's degree. Again, you don't want take on too much debt because you monthly salary will not support the payments. State schools often have great programs because they are directly affiliated with the agencies that issue teaching certifications.
Answer #3 | 19/12 2013 20:14
I think you can go for any good colleges. But the thing is concentrate on studies more.Because you are going to be a teacher,You should make the students to understand the subject and should teach good behavior.
Answer #4 | 20/12 2013 07:19
Go to a state university in the state where you want to teach. Teacher licensure programs are approved by the state Department of Education, and all large state universities have such programs.

Possible answer