where can I purchase a door switch?

Answer this question

  • where can I purchase a door switch?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 03:15
Don't do it. Not fair to the landlord. Because of your misuse, the entire property could be seized. Has he been that mean to you? Grow it somewhere else, man, preferably public property that can't be seized. At any rate, you don't want to grow anything like that where you live. How would anyone find out, you ask? Simple, spikes in your power usage. Don't think big brother doesn't look for that. If you can't do what you want to do open and above board, then simply don't, especially on property you don't own.
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 08:48
Growing pot may get the house confiscated. Don't do it. If the landlord finds out you will be evicted. BTW, the NSA just busted you for confessing to crime over an insecure line. You need to learn more about communication security.

Possible answer