Where can I get real state in Las Vegas ?

Answer this question

  • Where can I get real state in Las Vegas ?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 08:03
If you aren't a US citizen, you can only visit for a brief amount of time (usually 90 days or so) with a tourist visa. You can't stay there permanently. If you are a US citizen or have a work visa, to find real estate (meaning a house), just contact any real estate agent in Las Vegas. You can get a list by going onto and searching for "Las Vegas" "real estate agent"--there will be hundreds.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 08:03
There are plenty of homes available. Look on for your price range.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #3 | 20/12 2013 13:05
What is a long time? Less then 30 days? More then 30 days? Vacation homes usually don't rent out for less then 30 days. If that is what you want then try Home Away, Vacation Home Rentals, or Vegas Getaways. Otherwise, if you meant to say that you are moving to Las Vegas and would like to buy or rent a home then look on You also can look up the individual realtors listed there. Sometimes they list certain just on there site.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #4 | 20/12 2013 18:34
There are rentals, apartments and home, all over the Vegas Valley. You will need first month rent, last month rent, security deposit, and deposits for utilities, and other items like phone or cable. The best way to find the right place is to go to a realtor and ask for help
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account