when I go to the podiatrist (foot doctor)...?

Answer this question

  • when I go to the podiatrist (foot doctor)...?


Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 17:41
He can use topical anesthetics.
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 18:23
See a different podiatrist.
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 18:43
There are topical anesthetic creams he can use and spray or saline to soften your callouses and toenails. Some Podiatrists are more gentile then others consider seeing a different one
Answer #4 | 23/12 2013 20:24
Go to a different podiatrist (foot doctor) Ask your doctor if he could use topical anesthetic cream to soften your toenails and callouses.
Answer #5 | 24/12 2013 12:41
Yout doctor works for you.You are his/her boss. If you do not like the care you are given, get a better doctor. First find a new doctor . Make an appointment. Your new and hopefully better doctor will call for your records ! I once had an infected toe. If my cat touched it, i screamed. The podiatrist removed the whole nail and i didn't feel one thing. It was amazing.

Possible answer