What should i do with my pervert dad ?

Answer this question

  • What should i do with my pervert dad ?


Answer #1 | 29/12 2013 00:57
lol you really think that? i guess, he doesnt have the slightest idea that you'd be an FBI agent for accidental accident, that happened , well , years ago. i presume youre a teenager and all that happened in your childhood. at the end of the day, hes youre father.c'mon
Answer #2 | 29/12 2013 01:02
your just thinking too much! he is just your dad!
Answer #3 | 29/12 2013 01:02
I think the best way to go is unfortunately tell you mum or expose him next time he does something disturbing like this or else he may go extreme next time... if he keeps getting away with this he will keep doing it so the only way is to confront him or tell your mum.. hope i helped, good luck x
Answer #4 | 29/12 2013 05:16
Call DSS and tell them you are being abused. You really are or is there any other people you can live with? Can you take being in a foster home.?

Possible answer