What's wrong with me?

Answer this question

  • What's wrong with me?


Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 22:10
If this just recently started you need to see your doctor to check for health problems.
Positive: 62.5 %
Answer #2 | 28/12 2013 20:24
It could be temporary so don't worry much people who begin to worry more tend to get Tourette syndrome more common in early age I'm not such how old you are always consult with a doctor it could be a minor panic of struggle
Positive: 55.555555555556 %
Answer #3 | 28/12 2013 20:18
Sounds like you have a stutter problem. To my knowledge there isn't much you can do about it. But i'm not a doctor. Do some research on it.
Positive: 57.142857142857 %

Possible answer