What kind of rash do I have?

Answer this question

  • What kind of rash do I have?


Answer #1 | 30/12 2013 12:12
Try CapriClear. All natural moisturizer, which is great for dry skin.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 28/12 2013 21:15
It could be eczema or an allergic reaction to the lotion. Try some fragrance-free lotion (or just petroleum jelly) and it it doesn't help, ask your doctor about eczema treatments.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #3 | 30/12 2013 00:58
You should disable all cosmetic use, no matter what brand, there may be those infected to damage your skin.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #4 | 28/12 2013 21:14
My hand us doing the same thing. I still haven't found anything that helps. I think mine is from doing so much dishes.

Possible answer