What is this guitar chord?

Answer this question

  • What is this guitar chord?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 16:59
You've got Gs and Ds with an E - so it could be called a G6. Try playing a regular G chord then take your finger off the high G on the E string and put it on the D on the B (2nd) string. Should sound the same as what you're playing, but fuller with the low G.
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 17:20
I would call your chord an Em7 when you strum all the strings.

Possible answer