What is the process of moving schools?

Answer this question

  • What is the process of moving schools?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 20:21
It depends. If you're moving to another public school, you have to first have your current school make a withdrawal package for you. Then you call your new school to schedule an enrollment appointment, and you bring the withdrawal package with you to the appointment. That's all your files they will need to use to have you enrolled in the new school. Also, for materials for enrolling, i think your parents need: You birth certificate Proof of Residency (If public school) withdrawl package Good luck at your new school, I promise you'll love it :)
Positive: 60 %
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 20:15
It is very easy process ,you can move one school to another. So, when you want to move one school to another then the new school will ask your previous record of old school. So ,you will need transfer certificate to move from old school to new one. So, you should ask your old school in-charge for your transfer certificate and new school will admit you very easily.
Positive: 40 %

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account