What do you do when your friend is abused by her parents?

Answer this question

  • What do you do when your friend is abused by her parents?


Answer #1 | 05/01 2014 12:38
Why don't you just help beat her up.
Answer #2 | 05/01 2014 12:38
What type of abuse? Don't call cops. Call Child Protective Services.
Answer #3 | 06/01 2014 18:12
Have a talk your parents and school principle and councellor about this. Your friend needs protection. Maybe your parents will let your friend stay with you sometimes especially when her parents are being abusive. Your friend doesnt have to put up with her parents abuse. I would talk to her about creating an action plan and to become aware of the signs leading up to when her parents go crazy. if your friend could see the lead up to her parents becoming abusive then maybe your friends action plan could be to get a small packed backpack and sneak out of the house and go to a safe house. My sibblings and I used to run to our aunts house. Even if it takes a couple of hours to get to the safe house at least your friend will be safe. Parents tht abuse their children rarely stop. These parents think they have a right to hurt their children. These parents are wrong and should be prosecuted. I hope your friend is going to be okay and I wish her a safe life and move away from her parents asap

Possible answer