What benefits can we claim?

Answer this question

  • What benefits can we claim?


Answer #1 | 14/12 2013 04:48
You're a single mum and your name is Mark? How much benefit you get depends on how much the total income will be in your household. Apply and they will calculate and inform you.
Answer #2 | 14/12 2013 11:40
You are onto a loser here, two children from two different fathers and now a third possible father/boyfriend moving in with you. You really know how to pick them don't ya? There is not much you need to benefit wise, you simply fill in more forms and your local council will pay you what is due to you and your new boyfriend (father number 3).
Answer #3 | 14/12 2013 11:59
My advice is to claim child support from the chldren's father(s)
Answer #4 | 15/12 2013 10:17
Shame on your pretending to be a guy called Mark and you claim to be a single mum of 2? And yes you should be ashamed of claiming benefits If you are short of cash, then get it from the father of your 2 kids or make your new boyfriend for the privilege of being with you now. Why would a single mum of 2 call herself Mark if she was not a dodgy person? Shame on you.
Answer #5 | 20/12 2013 09:24
To answer your question,and to mind my own business about your private life dear,you will need to make a joint claim for benefit if your boyfriend moves in with you,a word of warning,you could be worse off with a joint claim. For a bit more income can't you claim child support for the children?

Possible answer