What are the lights used to guide airplanes?

Answer this question

  • What are the lights used to guide airplanes?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 23:53
It's called a marshalling baton. They're essentially flashlights with translucent orange plastic cones on them.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 14:07
Traffic wands or "marshalling batons" are basically just regular flashlights with an orange or yellow plastic cone on the end. You can buy them from several industrial supply companies. I used Grainger's Internet catalog to find these...
Positive: 100 %
Answer #3 | 19/12 2013 21:38
Marshaling wands, Tiger.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #4 | 19/12 2013 17:33
you are thinking of marshaling batons - they are NOT used on the runway, or even on the taxiway. They are used on the ramp to direct the plane to the correct position at the gate.
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer