Water leaking from heads?

Answer this question

  • Water leaking from heads?


Answer #1 | 29/12 2013 23:28
You might need a "just" a head gasket, but that is NOT a cheap and quick repair like a value cover gasket. A head gasket replacement is expensive plus you need to re-torque the head in a proper sequence , or else damage it. You NEED to change both head gaskets plus have the heads checked out at a machine shop.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 30/12 2013 04:41
That is the result of putting water into the cooling system of an engine. Now you'll have it check and most likely will be a head gasket replacement. I'm sure the antifreeze will be added by the repair shop when the job is done.. Sound look like we're neighbor; I am living in Texas
Positive: 50 %
Answer #3 | 30/12 2013 06:49
if your sure it,s coming from the head then go to auto zone or advance and get a bottle of Bars leak with the copper in it ! that stuff works good and won,t clog the cooling system if you go by the directions on the bottle !
Positive: 33.333333333333 %

Possible answer