Urgent: No one is answering?

Answer this question

  • Urgent: No one is answering?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 08:50
Unfortunately, international students are not able to receive federal and state funding for grants and loans here in the United States. I would recommend looking for a college or university that has a department for international students. International departments often have scholarship opportunities and donors that could help pay for your education, although it may not cover everything.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 04:58
Start by visiting the enrollment and aid webpages for the universities you are interested in.
Answer #3 | 20/12 2013 01:34

Possible answer