to see my sss contribution if they continue?

Answer this question

  • to see my sss contribution if they continue?


Answer #1 | 26/08 2012 10:40
Start here - It is the official web site of the Philippine Social Security System. Here you can get a directory of branch offices, download SSS forms and register to access your account online. Upon successful registration you will be able to view the record of your contributions. If you still have questions about your SSS data or membership you can use the SSS automated telephone service by calling the SSS IVRS at 917-7777 or call 920-6446 to 55 to speak to an SSS representative from 8:00 am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays. You can also email SSS at [email protected]
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 25/08 2012 10:00
I'm sorry but I do not understand your question. This is dining. Good luck-maybe a fellow Filipino will answer
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer