Swollen and tender gum area?

Answer this question

  • Swollen and tender gum area?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 22:42
It`s infection and you should try any mouthwash but after consultation with your dentist. Call your dentists because he know the actual condition of your tooth and may guide you better. If you are not satisfied then I cam also recommend you some good dentists in Diamond Bar Ca which will be helpful for you. No need of worry!!!!

Possible answer