Summer Jobs, restaurants(Vancouver)?

Answer this question

  • Summer Jobs, restaurants(Vancouver)?


Answer #1 | 02/04 2013 20:17
If you are a Canadian citizen as in you have taken the test and it is all official you can work in Canada. Otherwise, you will need a work visa. At a licensed restaurant (serving alcohol) you must be 19 to be a waiter as that is the legal drinking age. Although, you may be a hostess for licensed restaurants at 18. This means you stand by the door and usher guests to their tables. You will want to apply to several different places. Good luck!

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account