Something terribly wrong with my husband please?

Answer this question

  • Something terribly wrong with my husband please?


Answer #1 | 05/01 2014 12:44
He has to see a good doctor ASAP. He is depressed and needs your help now.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 05/01 2014 12:28
Tell him you're worried aand want to help him
Positive: 75 %
Answer #3 | 05/01 2014 12:23
he has an affair and got dumped !!
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #4 | 05/01 2014 13:51
Something is going on.... i know it's not a good idea to pry into someone else's personal world, but when we think our husband is "sick" and suffering it's time to do something. Does he have a close relationship with his father or a brother? Maybe you need to go see them and ask them for help. Perhaps they could come over and talk with your husband privately, behind closed doors. And also you might ask them to try to convince him to see a doctor. That's my best advice.
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #5 | 05/01 2014 12:20
Either a tragedy has happened, he's find out he has an illness and is afraid to tell u to not worry you or he is guilty about something. That troubled look says everything, something is wrong.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #6 | 05/01 2014 12:19
ASK HIM !!!! Get him to open up and tell you.Get him to a doctor.Its all common sense.Take action and deal with it.
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer