Should I see a nutritionist? Please help?

Answer this question

  • Should I see a nutritionist? Please help?


Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 20:47
Yes, you should see a medical professional. You should see a dietician, not a nutritionist. Anybody can call themselves a nutritionist, but being a dietician requires specific education and certification. Many non-professionals don't know the difference, so your mother probably means a dietician when she says nutritionist. Your doctor can refer you to a certified dietician. Yes, you have an eating disorder. Yes, you are in denial, which is part of your eating disorder.
Positive: 55.555555555556 %
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 18:22
you are currently underweight according to the bmi calculator. If you were to be 90lb you'd literally be a skeleton. Wayy underweight. That in itself is an eating disorder. I'd rather be safe than sorry. You should see a nutritionist.
Positive: 44.444444444444 %

Possible answer