FIND THE ANSWERS

Should I be worried about my dog?

Answer this question

  • Should I be worried about my dog?


Answers

Answer #1 | 29/12 2013 01:04
its out of his body now, so there is nothing to worry about BUT if he eats a lot of chocolate again, put peroxide down his throat, it will make him throw it up (We had to do this to my dog, this is what our vet told us to do)
Answer #2 | 29/12 2013 01:21
Two weeks ago. Forget about it . But don't give him any more chocolate. If he eats any more he will reach the chocOlate saturation level in. His blood stream and his heart will race and. He will DIE. No. More chocolate ever. You are. Very lucky he did not stroke out on you. Hope this helps woof woof!
Answer #3 | 29/12 2013 01:59
If he hasn't had any sort of bad reaction by now, then he probably won't. Seems like it's all out of his system. My dogs have eaten their fair share of everything they shouldn't before, and they were fine. One time my dog broke into our pantry and ate two huge Symphony chocolate bars and it didn't affect her one bit. I stayed up all night watching her and she was totally not phased at all. Her stomach wasn't even upset. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Possible answer

Anonymous450762
Login to your account
Create new account