READ!!! Paying off apartment or best choice!?!?!?

Answer this question

  • READ!!! Paying off apartment or best choice!?!?!?


Answer #1 | 14/01 2014 09:33
Positive: 85.714285714286 %
Answer #2 | 14/01 2014 09:45
It all comes down to habitability. Nothing your doctor recommends matters unless your doctor went to the apartment and ran tests. The guy from the city red tags the place you will be forced to leave right away. He may make the landlord fix it. The landlord could choose not to fix it and you will have to move. The landlord has a reasonable amount of time to fix problems.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #3 | 14/01 2014 10:04
Hopefully, you can legally get out of the lease.If you needed a cosigner in the beginning,you would not be able to get a loan. If the apartment is found unfit, you can legally move and it will not affect your credit. You will need a letter proving it.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #4 | 14/01 2014 10:07
Does your lease contain an early termination clause? If so, pay the fees as outlined and move. Or if your LL will allow you to do so, find a suitable person to sublet & move. As long as the flood was not caused by tenant damage (i.e. stopped up toilet or clogged sink/tub drain), the LL is responsible for repairing the leak and cleaning the carpet. In the meantime, get ahold of a wet/dry shop vac to vacuum the water out of the carpet. A doctor's note will not relieve you of your contractual obligation (the lease) without financial recourse.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #5 | 14/01 2014 09:37
if you are paying rent or lease the landlord is responsible from what i know
Positive: 50 %
Answer #6 | 14/01 2014 09:38
check laws and how to's at your states dept. of consumer affairs
Positive: 33.333333333333 %

Possible answer