Protection for "the twins" on my motorcycle?

Answer this question

  • Protection for "the twins" on my motorcycle?


Answer #1 | 21/12 2013 16:30
Here in the states we call it a cup for protection in the area your talking about. No I don't use one. Learn how to ride a little better. When I rode dirt (Offroad) bikes I didn't use one either. And on dirt if I didn't have at least one crash a day, I wasn't riding to my potential. And on dirt I always wore other protective gear. I've also gone down several times on the street. And actually hit a deer one time.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 21/12 2013 16:24
Simply drive better, you sound like a terrible rider ):
Positive: 40 %
Answer #3 | 21/12 2013 16:33
Sure, used to do it on occasion when I was learning to dirt-bike. You could wear a cup (guessing that is what a 'cricket box 'is) but that just doesn't sound practical so I'll suggest you learn from your mistakes and watch your braking and shifting more carefully.or get a custom 'helmet' made.
Positive: 40 %
Answer #4 | 22/12 2013 09:31
Hate to say this Simon......But is it time to buy a car ??
Positive: 40 %
Answer #5 | 22/12 2013 14:04
Like Bears Face said, Time to start using your knees and thighs to grip the tank with. I am guessing that you are riding a sport bike eh? Look up some pro riding tips on youtube about riding these bikes in general. If you don't use your legs, you will crash the bike if you dip too low in a corner. Your knees and legs are your stability on any bike.
Positive: 33.333333333333 %

Possible answer