Pregnant with a married mans baby?

Answer this question

  • Pregnant with a married mans baby?


Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 23:23
Tough sitch girl. No one can decide but yourself...
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 29/12 2013 00:31
You have been completely wreckless to the point of appearing unbelievable. At 19 you can make better decisions than to sleep with a stranger(that is what he is cause you never knew anything about him) without protection - don't you fear being infected with some desease in this era and time? Forget the other woman - she can choose to be ignorant and thats her headache. You will have to prove paternity before taking legal action - and I sure hope you have learnt a big lesson from this mess.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #3 | 30/12 2013 10:34
I'm so sorry XXXXX
Positive: 100 %
Answer #4 | 28/12 2013 23:42
Offer the forgiveness you are seeking from his wife. He acted in a way that is absolutely unacceptable. If his wife is willing to forgive him then you should be able to too. His loyalty should be to her. He does however have a responsibility toward this baby he has helped you make. You can choose to have him be the father and pay child support and deal with drama all your life. Or if your friend and you will raise this baby together as if it is his and yours then you can write Mr. Married off. The baby will not know the difference and will probably be better off for it. You and the baby deserve stability, security, loyalty, acceptance, etc. seeking justice or revenge will only cause you more stress and pain in the long run. Make a choice an stick to it.
Answer #5 | 28/12 2013 23:25
first of all you should always take protection. Don t relate who are irresponsible. Second, yes take child support snd if you want to go yo justice.but keep calm as you are pregnant. Raise your child as you should and start a new life.

Possible answer