need legal advice. Wrongful termination?

Answer this question

  • need legal advice. Wrongful termination?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 16:10
You can get unemployment if you didn't do anything serious like injure someone on purpose, or talk back to employers. For at will employment states, they don't need a valid reason to fire employees. They just need to avoid certain types of discrimination, and not interfere with employees rights to organize into a union. You can get legal advice from a labor lawyer, who specializes in employment issues. Ask for one who handle employees, not employers. If you and other employees all got fired, you can all get this lawyer's advice. You can't get legal advice online, or from people who aren't lawyers.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 16:12
You can file a complaint with the state labor board. You will need to get some evidence from your former co-workers and statements about the incident from them as well. With "AT will" employment means they can fire you without reason at any time,they still need a valid reason.
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer