Need help toxic shock syndrome?

Answer this question

  • Need help toxic shock syndrome?


Answer #1 | 28/12 2013 20:48
go to the E.R.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 29/12 2013 11:32
You really need to go to the doctor! ER trust me those doctors and nurses have heard and seen everything! I'm sure your parents have noticed you have been acting strange. They are your parents you have to tell them. Maybe tell your mom and ask her to leave your dad at home.
Positive: 33.333333333333 %

Possible answer