My uncle molested me when I was 9, now hes living with me and I'm 16?

Answer this question

  • My uncle molested me when I was 9, now hes living with me and I'm 16?


Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 04:23
Call the police and tell your parents. Get that perv out of your home, its just going to scar you.He deserves to be in jail. He has probably done that to others too. Plus, i think you only have until you're 18 or something.
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 04:24
tell your parent about what he is doing and how he is behaving now and previously
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 04:25
Tell your parents,teachers,and if he does try anything again kick him in the nuts or ring the police.
Answer #4 | 23/12 2013 04:33
Tell your parents. You shouldn't deal with someone like him. I am really sorry you are going through this. Just know that you are not alone.
Answer #5 | 23/12 2013 04:23
You need to stand up to him. Most child molesters are cowards at heart (that's why they are molesting kids and not adults in the first place.) Standing up to him is good for you, and most likely the best course of action. If you ask, I bet some of your other cousins are secretly having the same issue and are equally as confused about what to do.
Answer #6 | 23/12 2013 10:02
Federal laws have NO statue of limitations for molestation so you can report this when your 50 years old if you want to. You should definitely tell your parents and also tell the sicko to fvck off, (plus a knee to the [email protected]) if he tries any b*llsh*t again.

Possible answer