My puppy ate a 1 chocolate chip cookie?

Answer this question

  • My puppy ate a 1 chocolate chip cookie?


Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 02:36
She'll be fine. It would take a lot more chocolate than what's found in one chocolate chip cookie to even make her get an upset stomach much less be a danger to her.
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 02:50
She will be fine, bigger dog needs to consume more chocolate
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 02:51
No, she is not okay. She will turn into a black dog in a few hours.
Answer #4 | 23/12 2013 02:52
In all likelihood your puppy will be fine. She might get some diarrhea from the fat in the cookie but the amount of chocolate wouldnt be enough to cause major damage. As long as she isnt acting lethargic or depressed and seems her normal self she should be fine.
Answer #5 | 23/12 2013 09:08
The best thing you can do is keep an eye on him and if he develops symptoms of caffeine/thiobromine poisoning take him to the vet. However dark chocolate relacing that milk chocolate would have sickened or even killed him.
Answer #6 | 23/12 2013 02:58
Hopefully your dog will be fine...I have a chihuahua right and I've fed her so many things before I knew I wasn't supposed to feed her those things..I've given her a lot of chocolote onions oranges raw eggs...etc nd somehow she has never had the need to visit a vet! She is healthy! So ur puppy will be fine!

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account