My parents are abusing me?

Answer this question

  • My parents are abusing me?


Answer #1 | 02/01 2014 12:05
Well that's horrible! I go through somthing somewhat similar except when one is sorta abusive the other defends me. You could try calling the police or telling someone you're really close to and know won't eat you out. (I'm 14 so don't have very good suggestions)
Answer #2 | 02/01 2014 12:03
You need to call child protective services (if you live in the U.S.). Look them up on google and the phone number should come up. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, talk to a trusted adult ASAP. If you live in another country, call the police. If I were you, I'd take pictures of any bruises and stuff. I'd also write down what he and she did to you, on what days, etc. Either way, you need to call someone immediately. You're in a dangerous situation and you deserve better than that. Please, don't hesitate to call the police or CPS. You need to get out of there. email me here if you have any other problems/if you want to talk:

Possible answer