My husband cheated, where do we go from here?

Answer this question

  • My husband cheated, where do we go from here?


Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 03:38
Sorry, but get rid of him. You're not going to trust him as you did before. There'll always be that feeling at the back of your mind, and you can't just live like that... :/ Well, I hope you make the right decision soon, anyway.
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 08:37
You can't just try to "forget" what happened! You need to work this through and if you can't do it on your own, seek some marriage counseling to get your lives back in order. I'm sure this was quite a shock to you, but men are a bit stupid sometimes. I'm sure your husband is remorseful. (and probably doesn't remember much about the entire thing anyway!). Things like your situation do occur, and i'm really sorry for your pain. Your kids sound very sweet. It's ok for them to see us cry from time to time as well. You are giving them the message that it's ok to have feelings. And it is! I'm sending all my best wishes, and i surely want you and your husband to work things out. It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful family and a good relationship -- even if this did happen. blessings.
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 09:34
First off, there is no forgetting about this ever. :( There is an old adage that we all make mistakes, and perhaps that all this was. However, it is going take time for you to deal with this and figure out if you can ever forgive him and trust him again. What he did was about as wrong as wrong can be. However, that doesn't mean he doesn't love you or that your relationship is over. It now comes down to you and what you are willing to do and what you want. If you want to try to keep this relationship going then you have to find it in yourself to forgive him and let it go. But you also have the right to establish some very clear rules about this relationship going forward to ensure this never happens again and make it clear that anything even close to this in the future will mean the end of this marriage.

Possible answer