"My" house is going into forclosure?

Answer this question

  • "My" house is going into forclosure?


Answer #1 | 02/01 2014 12:43
You need to talk to your mother about this.
Positive: 60 %
Answer #2 | 02/01 2014 13:49
5 yrs ago, that was serious and it meant you could be tossed out. NOW, with Obama's laws, all is ok relax you are staying in the house for months or years!
Positive: 55.555555555556 %
Answer #3 | 02/01 2014 13:04
Talk with your mom. We don't have access to the details to her finances.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #4 | 02/01 2014 13:45
Discuss this with your mother - not us.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #5 | 02/01 2014 12:44
Ask your mom. She may feel relieved to talk to you about it. What will happen is that you will move to another place to live. It may not be as big and it may be an apartment, but not likely you will be homeless. I do have to wonder if your dad is paying full child support so this doesn't happen - if he doesn't, confront him about it. Ask him if he wants you to have to live in a tiny apartment because he doesn't want to support you. This is a time to try to help. Don't ask for anything unless absolutely NEED it, not want it. Try to earn some money - mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow, babysitting, walking dogs, etc. Your mom will love knowing that you see it as something you are in together because right now she is probably feeling very much alone.
Positive: 25 %

Possible answer