Must I file a C3 and SE for $1200 on a 1099?

Answer this question

  • Must I file a C3 and SE for $1200 on a 1099?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 12:42
IT's form C-EZ. As Cathi points out, the very first month, you knew.
Answer #2 | 22/12 2013 22:11
schedules C and SE, yes, with form 1040
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 09:11
probably a CEZ(not a C3) will do
Answer #4 | 23/12 2013 10:11
Yes, you must. You would have had to claim what he paid you whether he gave you a 1099 or not. Unbeknownst is the word.
Answer #5 | 22/12 2013 15:56
IN the US YES 1040 schedule C-EZ and the SE would be required for you to use to correctly fill out and complete your 1040 FIT return during the 2014 tax filing season for the 2013 tax year. Whether you do get the 1099 form from THEM or you do NOT get the 1099 form from them you would still be required to Use your own good daily written receipt books and records in order to correctly complete your 1040 income tax return during the 2013 tax filing season. Self employed independent contractor using your daily written receipt book records to report your gross income on the schedule C or CEZ along with the SE to determine your NET PROFIT or LOSS from your business income during the tax year for this purpose. SE your social security medicare tax amounts that you would OWE on your NET profit amount that would end up the page 1 line 12 from the schedule C and any SE tax owed page 2 line 56 and page 1 line 27 Deductible part of self employment tax attach schedule SE line 27 $$$ amount. Starting, Operating, or Closing a Business Starting a Business Starting a business could be exciting. If you're considering starting a business, start here. This section provides information on everything from a checklist for a new business, to selecting a business structure, and more. Online Learning Tools The Small Business Taxes: The Virtual Workshop is composed of nine interactive lessons designed to help new small business owners learn their tax rights and responsibilities. The IRS Video Portal contains video and audio presentations on topics of interest to small businesses, individuals and tax professionals. Page Last Reviewed or Updated: 31-Oct-2013 Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 12/22/2013
Answer #6 | 22/12 2013 11:42
No such thing as unbeknown. They either took taxes out or they did not. Yes you must file. If you do not fit the definition of self employed you can file an SS8 with the IRS and they will determine if you were or not. Don't know what a C3 is.

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account