Lump in my mouth by cheek bone?

Answer this question

  • Lump in my mouth by cheek bone?


Answer #1 | 27/12 2013 15:23
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 27/12 2013 15:24
Your tooth could be infected from a cavity which has been untreated. Contact your GP straight away and they can refer you to your dentist if it is your tooth for an emergency appointment. I suffered this a month ago, do not leave it untreated because you will experience horrid pain and you're making that tooth worse and will probably have to get it pulled out or have a crown put in like i did. Good luck!
Positive: 100 %
Answer #3 | 27/12 2013 17:43
yea it very well could be a abcess its infected pretty bad you'll have to go to the dentist and get a antibiotic to help get rid of the lump and the infection need to get it taken care of so it doesn't drain in your blood stream and make you really sick so i would call the dentist first chance you get
Positive: 100 %

Possible answer