Lost my income tax return (2007) copy?

Answer this question

  • Lost my income tax return (2007) copy?


Answer #1 | 02/10 2008 04:35
Get the copy form LHDN (Lembaran Hasil Dalam Negeri)—that's the name of Malaysian Income Tax Dept. Head to the counter, and ask regarding it. Be frank—when stating that you've lost it. The people behind the desk are very helpful—from personal experiance if I may add. They'll help you out—so no need to worry. Sorry I know the route to get there but I don't know their address. Call 103—the operator & ask them for the address & the number of the Income Tax Dept. Good Luck ! Edit: Papug are you still in Malaysia? If you're not then it's bad news because dealing with the Malaysian Income Tax Dept via mail (if you're at abroad) is very troublesome & they delay replying you in months & they'll delay mailling to you too in time. But if you have a friend at Malaysia, perhaps he / she can help you to get from the LHDN's Office. Please take note: if so— the people at LHDL will not give the copy to anyone but only to the person who the Tax Copy belong to. Because it's a matter of Private & Confidential & that's their policy. Therefore, I strongly recommend you to draft your Authority Letter that will give your friend the Green Light to collect the Tax Copy from the Income Tax Dept on your behalf. < Phew > Best of Luck !!!

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account