Losing my home soon in 4 months, is there anything I can do?

Answer this question

  • Losing my home soon in 4 months, is there anything I can do?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 06:24
is your bf's dad financing you? wow go home start over again
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 07:38
I can understand why your boyfriend's dad doesn't want to support you. That's understandable. You absolutely need to prioritize finding a job, any job, part time or otherwise. If that is absolutely impossible, then you need to consider the Guard or Reserves. There, you get a salary plus they'll pay your tuition up to the amount needed to attend the most expensive public uni in your home state.
Answer #3 | 19/12 2013 13:33
You need to contact your state's DSS office now, and tell them you are losing your place to live, and need shelter ASAP. You also need to contact your school's Fin Aid office and tell them that. Both should be able to help you figure out the details you need to succeed. Good luck to you.
Answer #4 | 19/12 2013 05:54
If you are unemployed the goverment should be giving you money (just enough so you can eat) if you are homeless or dont have a place to stay the goverment should give you a place to stay e.g. council flat Contact your solicitor if you need help they will sort it out for you

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account