just got in a car accident?

Answer this question

  • just got in a car accident?


Answer #1 | 19/12 2013 15:21
Take it to someone that could fix it.
Answer #2 | 19/12 2013 15:26
Contact your insurance agent asap. Give them the other driver's contact info and a copy of the police report.
Answer #3 | 19/12 2013 15:23
You report the accident to your insurance agent, and then take your car to 3 different auto repair places to get estimates of the damage. Tell the repair places about all the problems you think the accident caused. They will check it out and then put it on the estimate if it needs repairs. Submit the estimates to your insurance agent and then get your car fixed. Your insurance will pay the bill and go after the other guys insurance to be paid back.
Answer #4 | 19/12 2013 15:29
Bring it to a a mechanic and get a quote.
Answer #5 | 19/12 2013 15:34
First things first you should have called insurance first not yahoo answers and get quotes for dmg
Answer #6 | 19/12 2013 17:46
Pick the car up and shake it, just to see if anything is still rattling or if any pieces fall out. Or I suppose you could take it to a repair shop, where they do vehicle repairs for a living, and get an estimate done. Then you could contact your insurance company and let them know what happened. Either one works just as well, so you choose.
Answer #7 | 19/12 2013 16:21
Mushu is 100% correct!
Answer #8 | 19/12 2013 16:11
Call your insurance company and file a claim. They will explain the next steps. Do not go running around to get multiple quotes, unless your insurance company advises you to do so.

Possible answer