Joining the legal profession in the UK?

Answer this question

  • Joining the legal profession in the UK?


Answer #1 | 06/01 2014 00:59
Hi you need to go to university to read law to get into a law firm to become a solicitor before training to be a barrister.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #2 | 06/01 2014 01:33
Positive: 33.333333333333 %
Answer #3 | 29/12 2013 03:36
It's likely you can take a law conversion course for a PgDL at a college of law or some universities. Google PgDL or college of law. How much you need to do depends on the value they put on your current qualification. With the current house market there are solicitors out of work right now. Explore the career options before you spend any money.
Positive: 0 %

Possible answer