Issues with an arranged marriage.. Within 9 months. Suggest what to do?

Answer this question

  • Issues with an arranged marriage.. Within 9 months. Suggest what to do?


Answer #1 | 30/12 2013 01:36
Being a Criminal Lawyer I am telling you,Please come to the real world,you have only 3 options, >Go to the psychiatric and get a consult for your wife,there are lots of mental issues are being related for any relationship >If nothing happen then come to the ultimate decision of Divorce,Before February you cannot get also divorce in that case you have to plea for Nullity. >If you want to stay together then go separate from your parents,You can gives a chance to survive of your relationship, But in India the Law always gives a favor to woman,I know the sounds like crazy,But this is the fact,So try to take a decision,before come to take any decision consult to your Lawyer at first,
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #2 | 30/12 2013 03:53
Dude, if you fundamentally want to make it work, go to her parents' house, apologize for whatever its worth, and get her home. Then you and she move as far as possible from your parents. Have a kid if that can work. Create your own family life ... get parents influence out, both yours and hers. And be firm with your parents / ask her to be firm with her parents, to NOT influence your views of each other. Let her do what she wants with her stridhan. Its yours and hers eventually, not either of the parents anymore.
Positive: 60 %

Possible answer