FIND THE ANSWERS

Is this normal or might I have an allergy or intolerance?

Answer this question

  • Is this normal or might I have an allergy or intolerance?


Answers

Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 07:05
Stop eating chocolate. Yes, it is quite possible to have an allergy/food sensitivity to chocolate. You are showing signs of that, and I would just stop eating it. It's not necessary, and if you've reacted more than once, you would be wise to stop eating it. Unfortunately some allergies and sensitivities can get progressively worse. I don't think you'd want to end up in the hospital because you ate a chocolate bar.

Possible answer

Anonymous604104
Login to your account
Create new account