I want to work in a shop but do I have to go to collage?

Answer this question

  • I want to work in a shop but do I have to go to collage?


Answer #1 | 05/01 2014 12:40
Well depends where you are based, if you are in England or Wales or any other GB country, then from 16 years til 18 , you can go to college, Higher education is what is known as a University, which you can attend only after you have completed your College courses, that are usually 3 A-levels at grades A-C so that you can get yourself into a good standing University. What you can do is, go to a college and work part time for the shop that wish to work for, and if it conflicts with your lessons or whats more known as seminar, then speak to your course tutors about letting you go early or something on the other hand you just work at the shop and not go to a college, College is a compulsory education as well as higher education being compulsory, which means that you don't have to do it, but you can if you wish to. I hope that this has helped you a bit in your decision as to what you want to do :)

Possible answer