I want to file a divorce petition in US court.Who can help me .....?

Answer this question

  • I want to file a divorce petition in US court.Who can help me .....?


Answer #1 | 23/07 2014 15:28
Look up the county court where you live. They usually have a website that will give you the procedure. It is highly recommended that you seek the advice of a family law attorney, especially if you have children. It is rare that a divorce is really simple. If you cannot afford an attorney, contact legal aid for your state.
Positive: 33.333333333333 %
Answer #2 | 23/07 2014 14:49
Hi.. Jackson ...Some complicaion is there for getting divorce in US. You better consider a family lawyer .I hope this website will help you for that
Answer #3 | 23/07 2014 14:44
There are on line services that will give you all the forms and instructions. you can go to the court house and they will give you the forms and tell you how to pay the fees.
Positive: 0 %
Answer #4 | 23/07 2014 14:30
A lawyer. Or the clerk of that court should have the basic info needed for filing.
Answer #5 | 23/07 2014 17:21
You should speak to a divorce lawyer right away. If you don't know any in the area, you can check where you can get a free consultation or do a Google search for one. Good luck
Positive: 0 %

Possible answer