i need help with my car audio?

Answer this question

  • i need help with my car audio?


Answer #1 | 22/12 2013 10:04
It depends on the subwoofers, your budget, the vehicle, etc.. You will need an enclosure and the power kit (wires) also, so keep that in mind also when thinking about your budget.. Moar info please!! :)
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 07:33
You need to know what the Continuous RMSw's each sub can handle and add them together. at whatever ohm's load you are going to run them at. use RF TECH WOOFER WIRING WIZARD,Google it it's a good site to use when installing any sub's weather it be 1 or 6,use this chart so you know what ohm's load your putting on the amplifier you use,A MONO AMP IS BEST FOR RUNNING SUB'S,OR A BRIDGEABLE CHANNELED AMP WILL DO THE JOB.

Possible answer