I'm 19 and I think I have cancer?

Answer this question

  • I'm 19 and I think I have cancer?


Answer #1 | 30/12 2013 05:28
Perhaps you should be taking to a family doctor , not a surgeon. I've never heard a surgeon say he doesn't know without referring me on to another doctor.
Answer #2 | 30/12 2013 14:18
How long it take to find that word? If you've been to drs with your complaint, then you've had x rays done. Dr is stumped because you keep complaining and there's NOTHING there. You can only see a general dr without a referral as per insurance. You don't get to go see a surgeon just because you want to...

Possible answer