I'm 17 and been chucked out my house?

Answer this question

  • I'm 17 and been chucked out my house?


Answer #1 | 05/01 2014 13:32
Definitely get into school! I really hope you get your Highschool diploma so you can try to get financial aid in college. Than you may be able to use your financial aid for renting out a room while you get a job and stay in school! Financial aid really does come in handy but you HAVE to be in college XO
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 05/01 2014 13:33
Call your states department of child protective services. Your parents can't simply throw you out if you're a minor.
Positive: 50 %
Answer #3 | 05/01 2014 13:58
get other relatives to help and then, narc on the parents............. or find out what the problem is............are they too noisy or do you smoke or what?
Positive: 50 %

Possible answer