I cheated on wife repeatedly. How to seek forgiveness?

Answer this question

  • I cheated on wife repeatedly. How to seek forgiveness?


Answer #1 | 02/01 2014 13:50
Dear Adeel,it is positive that you want to save your marriage, which means, it still important to you. You need first to ask your wife, beg beg and beg her again, for forgiveness. ask yourself why you fell in love with her, what makes you want to marry her and spend all your life with her. Eliminate everything /and everyperson that can lead you to cheating again. You need to know your weakness and fight it. you need to speak openly and honestly with each other. refrain from making excuses or blaming your spouse.Take responsibility for your actions and the hurt you caused.Instead of trying to get your marriage back to the way it was, think of yourselves as building a new and stronger relationship. Please read this link, it is very helpful. I wish you all the best .
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 02/01 2014 11:21
Positive: 0 %
Answer #3 | 02/01 2014 11:24
Firstly,try to show her that you are improving and spend your time with her. Talk to her,treat her like a princess then tell her that you are sorry and you are ashamed of what you did to her and you wont make that same mistakes again.
Answer #4 | 02/01 2014 11:22
That is just that, start over and leave the past behind. If she brings it up it's because she has every right to. Showing is far more effective than just saying you'll change. You can' t make someone forgive you, you have to show then. I hope that you can be there for her like she has been for you. Good Luck!
Answer #5 | 02/01 2014 11:27
take responsibility for you actions by admitting to everything, answer all her questions truthfully about the affair and beg, apologize and listen to her. Then seek counselling for both and yourself. you need to find out why you did it.
Answer #6 | 02/01 2014 11:55
Admit your wrongs and treat her like a queen. Never put any blame on her. Make her feel special in every way but don't put any pressure on her to be with you. It has to be her choice but you can be the sweetest guy in the world in order to help aid that process.
Positive: 0 %
Answer #7 | 02/01 2014 13:48
dude u need new year resolution...change!!!
Answer #8 | 02/01 2014 12:28
You need to hire a life coach to lead you in the right direction. None of this is incurable if you spend enough money on fake therapy.

Possible answer