FIND THE ANSWERS

I accidently ate some moldy bread?

Answer this question

  • I accidently ate some moldy bread?


Answers

Answer #1 | 23/12 2013 17:44
Bread mold is not dangerous. If you feel ok, don't worry about it.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #2 | 23/12 2013 17:43
I would just recommend eating some yogurt, or milk. This helps fight off bacteria. But I wouldn't worry. The stomach acid is there to prevent such things by killing any bacteria.
Positive: 100 %
Answer #3 | 23/12 2013 17:49
Well that is too bad. Drink some car battery acid to kill off the bacteria
Positive: 100 %
Answer #4 | 23/12 2013 17:49
Just penicillin.
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #5 | 23/12 2013 22:02
Your body is equipped to handle bad food ~ diarrhea, gas, cramps, nausea, vomiting. It will do what it has to do to get "rid" of the bad stuff......it has your survival well in hand, so don't worry. ; ) If you do get sick, ride it out and be sure to drink plenty of fluids to replace what your body loses flushing out the "bad" stuff. Good luck!
Positive: 66.666666666667 %
Answer #6 | 23/12 2013 17:47
You'll be fine, it takes a lot more to get food poisoning, I once ate a piece of apple pie that had gone bad, it wasn't until I was almost done that I discovered it. But if you still feel unsure, drink some tea.
Positive: 33.333333333333 %

Possible answer