how to start a "toys for tots type organization?

Answer this question

  • how to start a "toys for tots type organization?


Answer #1 | 20/12 2013 07:55
Solicitation of charitable donations is regulated by the attorney general in each separate state. They may have some useful guidelines for aspiring philanthropists who want to start a new organization (e.g., tips on non-profit incorporation, tax-free income, annual reports on what was collected and how it was donated, etc). There is also a huge pile of IRS information online for "non-profits and charities".
Answer #2 | 20/12 2013 08:00
You need to become a 501 (c) 3 in order to accept contributions and for contributors to be able to deduct them on their tax returns. For more information, go to
Answer #3 | 20/12 2013 18:20
visit your city and church; that is not a business

Possible answer