How to hold a party for under 18s?

Answer this question

  • How to hold a party for under 18s?


Answer #1 | 17/11 2013 12:14
Maybe your local police can suggest someplace.
Answer #2 | 17/11 2013 13:07
I don't know if you could hire somewhere, unless like a community hall or somewhere but you might think that's a bit lame. My best idea is to go for a curry (as you can take your own drink!!!) and just have a good night out there. I know it's not a party but it's somewhere to hang out, drink and have a bit of fun. Sorry, can't think of anything better!
Answer #3 | 17/11 2013 16:33
Honestly the best place: go camping, although hard to get to, very private and secluded (you can be as loud as you want)
Answer #4 | 21/11 2013 07:07
If you're renting or hiring you can't drink alcohol. It's only on private property that under 18s can drink.

Possible answer