How to change the year in C-form.?

Answer this question

  • How to change the year in C-form.?


Answer #1 | 18/12 2013 03:24
youtube see video
Answer #2 | 18/12 2013 03:47
GO to expert financial professional.
Answer #3 | 18/12 2013 05:49
As far as I know you can correct it and sign above the correction just like we do in cheque corrections.
Answer #4 | 19/12 2013 05:40
You can't change the Year in C Forms and you can't make rectification in C Forms only way is to file an affidavit on Rs 10/- Stamp paper stating you want to cancel the C Form and submit it you Sales tax Officer and apply for New C Form.
Answer #5 | 20/12 2013 02:15
u have to surrender that c form to the department and re issue a new one

Possible answer

Login to your account
Create new account