how to become an after school youth member/campus aid?

Answer this question

  • how to become an after school youth member/campus aid?


Answer #1 | 30/12 2013 00:56
It varies depending on the school. K to 8's re typically private schools and often they find their employees through graduates or current employees, word of mouth. Some are college grads or almost grads who want to teach at the school. Some are going for their Master's, as that is typically what is needed to teach at a good private school. At public schools these employees are often current college students majoring in education or something similar and they get the jobs through their college, sometimes through the federal work study program (part of their financial aid package). Or they are recent graduates working while waiting to find a teacher job. Any employee or volunteer at a school has an extensive security check nowadays. Speak to the job office at your college to see what they suggest. Good luck!

Possible answer